We would like you to enjoy wearing your jewellery for many years, so the cleaning and storage of your jewellery is very important to keep it in top condition.
Below is some useful information to help you care for your jewellery.
We suggest you:
- Regularly clean your jewellery with a professional silver cleaning cloth to help keep your silver from tarnishing. Please ensure the cloth is not used on the stones.
- Store individual pieces of jewellery flat and separately, wrapping in a soft cloth or tissue. If an additional plastic bag with an interlocking seal is used it will prevent silver from tarnishing so quickly (these bags should not be used for pearls).
- Wipe your pearls with a damp cloth after wearing them, otherwise their lustre will become dull. Avoid having a bath or shower, or swimming with your jewellery on.
- Avoid applying spray perfume or body lotions close to your pieces of jewellery. Remove your jewellery prior to having your hair dyed.
- Avoid any physical activities with your jewellery on.
- Remove your jewellery before going to bed.
- Avoid leaving your jewellery in kitchens or bathrooms as these are sometimes humid areas which will tarnish your jewellery more quickly.